Aug 22, 2008

What? It's 9:00am and I'm blogging?

I've waited (is that the right word?) 7 years now to have one full day at home by myself with no preschoolers/babies fighting for my attention and the day has finally come. Of course it is only 2 hours into that dreamed of day and what am I about to do, after blogging of course, go to a quick MOPS kick-off to visit some friends and then rush off to volunteer in Eli's classroom. Am I healthy? Rather am I nuts? I should be rushing off to get a pedicure or take a nap - not exercise (something us mothers always joke that we'd do once we didn't have kids at home anymore) - but don't give up on me too soon....I'll come home after eating lunch with Eli (I packed my lunch box already!!!) and then I'll have a total of 2 hours to do what I want....hummmm??? I'm already thinking I need to buy crickets at the pet store for Eli's newest pet Gecko 'sleepy' to eat. And I do need a need battery for my cell phone that keeps dying. Sarah!!!! What about reading in the lazy chair and taking a nap???? Oh, but this is just the first day of my short found freedom; I'll have two months until I start all over again with baby girl!
Oh and I promise not to blog about what I'm doing on my free days each new day - I don't want to make anyone too jealous! hee heeeeee...... but hey, if you need a babysitter, friends, while you run to the doctor or get some groceries call me - I'm sure I'll be free! Love you all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, can you babysit Fin? I mean, for like a month or so? Daily? Can she bring three friends?

Dork. Go eat bon bons before that baby gets here and you get mad at yourself for not taking more naps.