This was Elizabeth's first bubble experience. I was surprised she didn't try to eat them more than once. Of course the boys being in the tub with her made for quite an exciting bathing experience. As you can see from the pictures...she is a force to be reckoned with!
Feb 16, 2010
Baths, Bubbles and Babies!
Yes, at this point in sister girl's life we allow the boys to occasionally bath with her...so don't call child services just yet please!
This was Elizabeth's first bubble experience. I was surprised she didn't try to eat them more than once. Of course the boys being in the tub with her made for quite an exciting bathing experience. As you can see from the pictures...she is a force to be reckoned with!




This was Elizabeth's first bubble experience. I was surprised she didn't try to eat them more than once. Of course the boys being in the tub with her made for quite an exciting bathing experience. As you can see from the pictures...she is a force to be reckoned with!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My. Precious. Angel.
Give em heck, Elizabeth!
I can already tell that you will have three completely different children. She looks like she will not put up with much. HA!!
Post a Comment