Oh, and by the way...I encouraged her to make a couple more and sell them. So I have a ton of Christmas dresses (super cute) that I'm selling for her for $20. They will literally fit any little girl from one year of age to prbably 4 depending on how tall she is.
Oct 26, 2009
The dress...
I had posted on face book my woes over this "pillow case dress" because I saw how simple it could be made (if one could actually sew) and I saw what they were charging in the store for it ($35). So as I know how to do...I called my own Martha Stewart (no, not Linda aka:mom or nanna but Mrs. Evelyn aka: Grandmama or GG to the next generation). Sure enough she was up for it. So after a little Internet browsing we found the pattern and some pictures for her; I went and bought super cheap on sale material and ribbon then mailed it to her; she whipped it up and I paid $5 from a friend to sew an applique and her initial on it. So, for under $7.00 I have the following for Elizabeth. It was her special birthday dress and will be used for Halloween parties, Thanksgiving dinner and activities as well as the next three years since it can be let down with the ribbon...THANKS G.G.!!!




Oh, and by the way...I encouraged her to make a couple more and sell them. So I have a ton of Christmas dresses (super cute) that I'm selling for her for $20. They will literally fit any little girl from one year of age to prbably 4 depending on how tall she is.
Oh, and by the way...I encouraged her to make a couple more and sell them. So I have a ton of Christmas dresses (super cute) that I'm selling for her for $20. They will literally fit any little girl from one year of age to prbably 4 depending on how tall she is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute little "pumpkin' !
Post a Comment