For...random people who bring me supper & they aren't even close friends of mine but do it to be nice and helpful. (especially last night when I was holding a crying baby, my two boys were wrestling in the house very loudly and my husband was at a meeting at 6pm and wouldn't be home till around 8:00) -thank you Sheryl!
For...Elizabeth who held up her head today and looked around the living room as to say "so this is where I live." And who also slept in her crib last night and did really good!
For...the fact that I washed so many clothes the past two days I am taking a break today!
For...a great morning that started before 6am but every child in this house cooperated so I could take both boys to school and get home by 8am with only a little crying from Elizabeth in the van when we slowed down in line to drop Ian off second - THANK YOU NATE FOR MAKING ME COFFEE BEFORE YOU LEFT FOR YOUR MEETING AT 6:30 AND FOR FIXING THE BOYS BREAKFAST! God I love that man!
Dec 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
And for meeeee? Moms who let their sons wear gangsta necklaces in holiday pics?
Yes, I do not fight style battles. Let them be embarrassed of themselves later in life when they grow a brain. And yesterday, he wore his Mets hat sideways and that necklace and called himself "Run EPC" when I took him to the gym with me. Nice.
Post a Comment